mardi 17 juillet 2018

The Fortress of Madam Yo just released

              COMIC BOOK Manga Style 
      "THE FORTRESS OF MADAM YO"
                      JUST RELEASED!!! 
After 7 months (I mean 2200 hours of work) My E-BOOK "The fortress of Madam Yo" is just released. I found my inspiration on a first full illustrated story I wrote many years ago "The Slaves prison" and wanted to create a comic in the Manga style, still keeping my typical European way to make drawings"! 204 pages has been sketched with my hand and I used Photoshop technics for the Background and retouching the original artworks   
 
 Madam Yo, the main character of that story, is a pure inspiration of the existing Japanese Mistress Natsuki. In that comic book, the story is talking about near future. The criminality becomes very high in all over the World. Madam Yo got the entire power and the support from the government to build a huge fortress where near 3500 inmates can be jailed. Her speciality is the prisonners convicted for sexual abuses, crimes, rapping… Her work is to put them on the right way by her very rude methods. Men jailed there become real slaves and endure many kind of dégradations, tortures. They are reduced as inferior and must obey at all! Madam Yo got their lifes between her hands… 
 If that comic book is a success, a second volume is already in project! Madam Yo is becoming so much important in the World that she has some goals to become Mistress of the World… 
 Ask for the English version - 25€
Demandez pour la version Française - 25€

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire