samedi 28 septembre 2019

FEMDOM BALL 2019 
Charity raffle
3 original artworks to win
 I am always delighted to participate Madam Caramel & Mistress Evilyn's gorgeous Femdom Ball and to give some of my work to the Mistresses who will take care of my artworks for sure 
This year, I have created that large Artwork 65cmX50cm I have titled "NoraGami" 3 kind of errant goddesses who come in Earth to chastise men! If the original is given to the raffle and get won by a Mistress, Original sized printed copy will be available on demand and it will be nice to decorate your playrooms and dungeon! Just ask me for your printed copy! 

Those 2 other small artworks from my E-book "Slave Views" are also given to the Charity Raffle... 

             I will be present to the next Femdom Ball 2019 October 5th in London, see you there 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire